Overview & Strategy
MirLand Development Corporation is one of the leading international residential and commercial property developers in Russia.
MirLand was established in 2004 as part of the Fishman Group, a global investment group with over US$2bn of combined annual income and a strong international track record of over 30 years of investing in, developing and managing real estate assets via public companies.
In December 2006, the Company successfully raised net US$293m through its IPO on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange.
MirLand is involved in the acquisition, development, construction, rental and sale of commercial and residential real estate in Russia.
- Maintain diversiﬁcation of the portfolio between various sectors, locations and development stage
- Hold commercial properties for lease, unless compelling realization opportunities arise
- Develop residential properties for sale
- Use diverse ﬁnancing sources to accelerate business activity and growth
- Acquire new projects and developments according to availability of ﬁnancial sources and market conditions
Our Business Model
MirLand has a comprehensive and integrated approach towards real estate development, as the Company is involved in the full life-cycle of a project from its initiation to its successful completion, maximising the return on every asset.